21 Day Standard Process Cleanse

Tomorrow I begin my very first cleanse. I have chose to do the 21day Standard Process cleanse, upon recommendation from a trusted friend and attending a seminar about the company, Standard Process. I am a little nervous and a little excited all at the same time. I am not what you would call a vegetable fan. I just recently, within the last year, started introducing them into my daily diet. I chose to do this cleanse for the most basic of reasons, to force a reboot of my metabolism, my body, my mind and my diet. Carbohydrates have always been my weakness. My hopes are that with doing this cleanse, I will learn to eat healthier and have a clearer mind and also feel more grounded. 
This time of year is one of the best times of the year to do a full 21 day cleanse.  It's spring, when all things are growing, seeds are being planted, everything becomes renewed. What an amazing feeling it will be to do this for myself. Renew and energize myself for the summer. I'll be posting daily on my progress. Beginning with my before pictures, weight and measurements in the morning.  
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

10 Ways to Burn 200 Calories (*based on a 135lb woman)

How To Get Started On An Exercise Program

Speak up for yourself