Cleanse Day One

Well. I've decided to give the Standard Process 21 Day Cleanse another shot. My main goal in doing this again is not for weight loss (although I wouldn't be mad if I lost some weight) but to regain healthy eating habits. Even though I've been tracking with weight watchers over the last year or so the scale really hasn't moved. Basically it's because I've been cheating myself. Either not working out or fooling myself on serving sizes. I snack with my kids and don't track it or I eat 5 of something but only track one. Sweets. Oh yummy sweets. These are my downfall. This is where I go when I'm stressed. I'll bake a cake. Eat half. With the promise to myself that I'll do better the next day. 

So. Day one was yesterday April 7th. I had 3 shakes with varied ingredients. For food I had 1 egg with 3 egg whites and about 3oz of corned beef. It smelled too good to pass up. I also kept my cup of coffee in the morning with fat free half & half. When I came home from a meeting I ate the last piece of cake too. I ate a total of 37 smart points. Not horrible. But not 100% the plan, but better than I was eating before. I feel great. Keeping the coffee in I had no headaches. 
I'm looking forward to keeping this going!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

10 Ways to Burn 200 Calories (*based on a 135lb woman)

How To Get Started On An Exercise Program

Speak up for yourself