New Music....

I was given the opportunity to review Chris Mann's new album "Roads", he was a finalist on The Voice.  I was excited to give a listen to the album since I am always looking for new music to either work out with or entertain.  I found this album was best for some quiet background music while taking a break with the girls. He sings some of my personal favorites with his own spin to it, like "I Need You Now" and "Viva La Vida".  His soft voice opens you up to just relax and enjoy the music.  Check out his album on iTunes or some videos and photos on his website, because let's face it he's not too hard on the eyes.

Let me know what you think!

This is a review post from One2One Network. I was provided with a copy of the album. All opinions stated are my own.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

10 Ways to Burn 200 Calories (*based on a 135lb woman)

How To Get Started On An Exercise Program

Speak up for yourself