30 Day Personal Challenge

On February 19th I challenged myself to a 30 day fitness challenge. I wanted a way to see what progress I've made in just 30 short days.  On March 1st I upped the ante on my challenge and committed to working out every day in the month of March. 

www.facebook.com/lilyboxing

So here are February 19th stats and on March 21st I'll post my day 30 results.
I won't lie, a little embarrassing to put the flab out there, BUT I'm hoping this will help keep me honest-so to speak. Yup, wow, I'm really putting myself out there with this one. 

Weight - 198.4
Measurements:
Waist -   41in
Arms -   14in
Thighs - 26.5in
Hips -    44in

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

10 Ways to Burn 200 Calories (*based on a 135lb woman)

How To Get Started On An Exercise Program

Speak up for yourself