My New Workout Commitment

On December 17, I began my Body Revolution journey. It took me 5 weeks to complete Phase 1 because I decided to repeat a week that I slacked off on. I'd say I'm pleased so far. I've lost 14 inches overall and I'm down .4 pounds. I'm thrilled over the inches, but wish the pounds were more. I know my eating was completely off. I fooled myself into thinking I was eating right, not tracking my foods. When I began Phase 2 on Thursday I committed myself into tracking every bite, lick and taste no matter what they add up to. In the past of be good for eating a snickers, not counting it for some random reasoning like I was on the road with the kids or because I was stressed. Travel and stress points count too. I'll never be satisfied on the scale if I'm not true to myself. 
I'm excited to start Phase 2 (even though my body is screaming no you're not after the first workout yesterday). 
Here's my measurement chart so far, I've decided to do my measurements every four weeks matching the phase change. I'm looking forward to an amazing transformation and loss to share over this next month. 
Here's my before pictures. Ugh. 
My Instagram, Twitter and Facebook chronicle my daily food and exercise battle. Follow along if you'd like. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

10 Ways to Burn 200 Calories (*based on a 135lb woman)

How To Get Started On An Exercise Program

Speak up for yourself