Week One Complete

Well. Week one is complete of my cleanse. I'm feeling great. I'm not bloated. I'm not tired. No headaches. I feel amazing. 
I didn't follow the directions completely. I couldn't. I kept coffee each morning. I can't human without coffee. I've head eggs, meat and I've had a few cheats. I had fudge with my kids while we were day tripping, I've had cheese because it's wonderful (although our feelings aren't mutual I'm afraid). 
I've found a new love - Strawberry and Avocado Smoothies with whey protein. It takes me a while to drink and keeps me full for hours.  
I'm wearing jeans this week that were too tight about a month ago. So. I'm excited to see where the rest of this cleanse and month go!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

10 Ways to Burn 200 Calories (*based on a 135lb woman)

Speak up for yourself

How To Get Started On An Exercise Program