Sunday Vibes

A day late, I totally missed Sunday!  I'm on vacation mode.  We're in Maine on our annual family vacation.  We picked a really cute house that is large enough to accommodate my family of four, my sister's family of three and my other sister and in-laws will be coming for a short stay towards the end of our ten day adventure.

When I left the house I said goodbye to my scale for the next ten days too!  I'm also going to take a break from tracking.  I will continue to post my meals as usual so I have some sort of an idea when I look back on what I ate.  My goals are simple for vacation.  Eat the best I can (I'm not cooking most of the time and sharing with people that eat very differently), not stressing if I make a less than great food choice, get 10K or more steps per day and drink water...plenty of water!  We have kayaks available all week and I'm looking forward to spending more time on the water using them.  I'm not allowed to do any swimming but kayaking is allowed!!  I took a mini paddle around the cove area yesterday and I loved it.  I really had a good time.

I'm looking forward to seeing how I do this week without my scale to "keep me in check".  There's marshmallows a plenty up here and we have a campfire every night so....that could be a problem if I'm not careful.  BUT...I will not obsess over it.

On Wednesday I have a blog post scheduled for "Focusing on Fun" and that is exactly what I'm going to do this week!  I'll check in again next Sunday. :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

10 Ways to Burn 200 Calories (*based on a 135lb woman)

Speak up for yourself

How To Get Started On An Exercise Program