Fresh Start...


                              

Today is my FRESH START FRIDAY. 

I'm hitting the reset button and starting from the ground floor. No excuses. I'm making time for me and taking charge of my health and nutrition. Here's my 30 day short term goal:

1. Track my food. Everyday. No skipping, no lying on portion sizes. Write it down. 
2. Move. Even if it means taking a walk around the block before going into work in the morning and before heading home. Those are times I'm kid free!! 10 minutes in the morning and 10 minutes are a good start. 
3. Drink more water. 

Sounds fairly reasonable, but it's time to make time for me.  I'll be posting my food diary on Instagram #lilyboxing, if you want to check in on me. I'll cross post the really good ones onto the Facebook page. 

I want to get back to where I feel good enough to start running again and boxing. I love both of those things. I felt amazing. I want to feel that way again. 

Who's with me on making a Fresh Start today?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

10 Ways to Burn 200 Calories (*based on a 135lb woman)

How To Get Started On An Exercise Program

Speak up for yourself