Week One...Complete


Well. Week one. Always the hardest when you're making a change. Especially when you're a foodie like myself and when I say foodie, I mean junk foodie. Guilty. I've been drinking more water, moving more and watching my portion sizes. Tough to do when you've been on a food free-for-all for the last month.  So after making just the one small change of being accountable for what I eat and sharing it with all of you, I lost 3.2lbs this week. I'm very excited and having such a great first week definitely gives me the motivation to keep going. 

I started a WW Active Link Challenge this week as well. This way I can get a clear picture of what my current activity level is and how to add more activity in. I can't even wrap my head around fitting time in for exercise right now, BUT, if I want to be successful I will need to find time.

Today also marks the beginning of a new month and I'll be starting a new challenge for the blog as well. I'm doing a 31 Day August Water Challenge. I need to drink more water. Plain and simple. This water challenge couldn't be any easier. No squats required on this one. Join me, I'd love the support!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

10 Ways to Burn 200 Calories (*based on a 135lb woman)

How To Get Started On An Exercise Program

Speak up for yourself