Yup. This morning was a let down. I really expected to see some sort of a loss. Any kind of loss. But I do recognize where I could make changes for this week.
1. Carbs. After doing my cleanse I learned that I am carb intolerant. Yet I continue to keep breads in my diet. My bloating was far less when I didn't eat any breads,pastas and crackers.
2. Dairy. I also learned dairy is a trigger for me. I've eaten quite a bit of those spreadable cheeses this past week.
3. Exercise. I've done some walking, even some jogging. But 2 good days doesn't cover a whole week. I set a 10k step goal for myself and only met it 3 out of 7 days.
This week I'll make some changes and see where it takes me.
1. Omitting the foods I mentioned above.
2. Making sure I hit those step goals each day.
3. Fighting the negative talk in my head is always a huge challenge.
4. Remembering to put myself first. I am more than a stay at home mom.
I set some self empowerment exercises in motion on the dark moon. I need to continue to nurture those petitions.
Until next week...wish me luck.
Follow me on Facebook to check out my daily food journal and recipes.