Week Four


Week four is over and I feel like I've got better control of what I'm eating and holding myself accountable by tracking every bite, lick and taste. When you are completely honest with yourself and track everything, it really makes you think twice about what you eat. 

I'm excited for this weeks loss of 3lbs, making it a total of 5.6 for the month! That's a little more than a pound a week. That's a good start and this next month I think will get even better. Not swapping my activity points is a good plan for now. This keeps me from abusing that hard work I've put in. The bonus points should be enough for food splurges. 

Here's to another great week!🍸

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

10 Ways to Burn 200 Calories (*based on a 135lb woman)

How To Get Started On An Exercise Program

Speak up for yourself