Week Nine... STOP! Reset!


Well. What can I say about week nine? I got in my own way and gave into all my vices. Yesterday was the worst. I got my mind together and reminded myself that I'm only hurting myself by eating that way. So the promise I've made to myself is that this week, I will do the very best I can and work on self control. There are always going to be temptations and it's learning to not avoid them, but to just have one donut or one slice of pizza. When you lose control, that's where you spiral. The donut screw up in the morning doesn't have to lead you to 3 slices of pizza and more donuts later. 

This week will be amazing. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

10 Ways to Burn 200 Calories (*based on a 135lb woman)

How To Get Started On An Exercise Program

Speak up for yourself