Week Seven, No Change


Week seven, no change. I guess it's better than falling into that lose/gain cycle I was in the last couple of weeks. I'm on vacation next week, so my intention is to get out and get moving all week!  James will be logging some miles with me. I picked up a used jogging stroller so I can do some hiking with James too. My biggest challenge for next week is going to the Big E, which in New England is a big to do. Most people including myself, eat their way thru the fair. The state buildings are my absolute favorite. Maine baked potatoes, Fresh Lobster Rolls, clam fritters, maple sugar candy and kettle korn. All of my favorites. I guess I could use my bonus points for the week and do a little extra walking to make up for the food. 

What's your biggest challenge for the next week?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

10 Ways to Burn 200 Calories (*based on a 135lb woman)

How To Get Started On An Exercise Program

Speak up for yourself