Week Six


Week six, has come to a close.  I lost 1.8lbs this week. I'll happily take any loss that comes my way. I battled with emotions eating this week. Lots of personal things going on in my life with my family (small things-nothing serious), but enough for me to want to eat myself to no stress. I took walks and practiced meditation. Then, when all else failed I simply went to bed!  I am most definitely an emotional eater. I hate that about myself, but feel accomplished when I can conquer my demons and move past it. For this time at least. 

I'm hoping for the best for week seven. Hoping for another loss is what I really mean!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

10 Ways to Burn 200 Calories (*based on a 135lb woman)

How To Get Started On An Exercise Program

Speak up for yourself