Enjoy Eating Out

"The key is planning, being flexible, and using your tools!"
I could have used this meeting topic my first week of Weight Watchers!  The very first day of returning to Weight Watchers my family decided to go out to eat at a diner for dinner and I wasn't prepared.  I freaked out and did the only thing I could think of to handle the situation at that time for me.  Not eat anything.  I literally sat at the table with a glass of water and watched my family eat their dinners.  I went home that night and made an egg sandwich for dinner because I knew how to properly track it and it would fit into my points for that day. 
Next time I think I would handle the situation differently.  Instead of freaking out and getting upset I would try to find something on the menu I could eat or substitute in to fit my eating style.  I most certainly could have ordered an egg sandwich at the diner made similarly to the way I make it at home.  This way I would be eating with my family.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

10 Ways to Burn 200 Calories (*based on a 135lb woman)

How To Get Started On An Exercise Program

Speak up for yourself