What's Your Why?

"Hold your motivation close - it can be a weight loss anchor"

Everyone has that one reason they decided to walk through the door to Weight Watchers or any other weight loss program they're doing.  This is something I have heard in many places - when you know your why it makes the work you put in that much "easier".  It's true, it becomes your anchor.  The thing you go back to to remind yourself why you started in the first place. 

My "why" is to feel better and be a positive example to my boys.  I want to be able to play with them in the yard or any other thing they want to do.  I want to want to do these things too.  Life is too short not to do all the things.  I was reminded in November how quickly your life can change when my son had his accident.  I don't want to look back at all the things I should have done with my family.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

10 Ways to Burn 200 Calories (*based on a 135lb woman)

How To Get Started On An Exercise Program

Speak up for yourself