Boxing Routines

I've written up several boxing routines for myself.  I do each activity for the length of a song.  I picked playlists for each of my workouts and loaded them into my iPod so that I can just turn on the music, workout and when the music stops-my workout is over.

In the Pages area you can find the "How To Links" for examples of each activity that is listed in the workout.

Click Below to view the workouts I designed along with a link to a printable version.
Advanced Boxing Workouts

Email or post a comment with any questions that you might have.  Hope these workouts work well for you if you try them.  Good Luck!

~Jenn~

**Before trying any new exercise it is important for you to consult with a health care professional.  Your participation is at your own risk** 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

10 Ways to Burn 200 Calories (*based on a 135lb woman)

How To Get Started On An Exercise Program

Speak up for yourself