How to Run Your First 5K | Active.com

Depending on if you've been running before or if this is your first time, the article link below tells you the stories of two women: Judy Molnar and Angel Bell. They discuss how they got into running and about when they ran their first 5Ks. The article ends with an example of a 10 week training plan to get you ready to run your first 5K.


How to Run Your First 5K Active.com


Check out my Websites I LOVE page to search out the 5Ks in your local area!


Best of luck to you if you decide to run your first 5K, you hopefully will catch the "running bug" that I did and want to keep going!

Comments

  1. GO GIRL! Run that for me because I seriously doubt I will. LOL. I haven't been running since college. I know the feeling though, once you start it is such an awesome feeling you the catch the bug.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

10 Ways to Burn 200 Calories (*based on a 135lb woman)

Speak up for yourself

How To Get Started On An Exercise Program