Day One - Cleanse

Well. I somewhat survived day one of my cleanse.  I am a wicked carb addict, so I instantly craved them. So badly at times that I could have sworn I could taste the snack I was imagining. Sad I know. The smoothies were good, they helped me feel like I was getting a treat.  Dinner time was the toughest. I made spaghetti squash for myself and regular pasta for my family. I snuck a strand and felt bad after. 😁
I couldn't tell if the sudden summer weather we're having or the cleanse had me extra irritable, but I also had my oldest son home from school yesterday with a sprained ankle. 
I'm hoping that day two will go smoother. Here's pictures of lunch and dinner-

Portobello Mushroom pan fried in organic butter with romaine lettuce & organic balsamic vinegar dressing  
Spaghetti Squash with marinara sauce with diced tomatoes and onions

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

10 Ways to Burn 200 Calories (*based on a 135lb woman)

How To Get Started On An Exercise Program

Speak up for yourself