Day Three - Cleanse

Saying that today wasn't a challenge would be a lie. I started the day off great, then around 2pm I found myself caving to one of my weaknesses...frosted animal crackers. I bought them for the kids, knowing full well I would have a hard time resisting. So after I indulged I felt like crap, my stomach bloated and of course I confessed to my group that I'm cleansing with. They were all so supportive. It was a great feeling. I'm hoping these cravings subside even a little. 
Here's what made my menu today - minus those tempting crackers!

Egg whites, smoothie and water for breakfast

Spaghetti squash with marina sauce-loaded with diced tomatoes and onions for lunch

Steamed cod with California melody veggies for dinner with a smoothie




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

10 Ways to Burn 200 Calories (*based on a 135lb woman)

Speak up for yourself

How To Get Started On An Exercise Program