Day Ten, Eleven, Twelve & Thirteen

Apparently I've been slacking! Whoops, sorry for not posting daily life went ahead and got in the way again. I've been doing ok on the cleanse, but if I'm going to be completely honest, I've been eating some processed snacks that's have no business eating-cleanse or not. Processed foods and sugars sure do have a tight hold on me. I've been able to give up pasta and bread-so why not the other stuff. It's frustrating especially when I figured I'd easily drop 20lbs doing this cleanse and that is most definitely not the case. However lately the thought has crossed my mind that I'm simply not eating enough. So today I'll be tracking my calorie intake, which I haven't done since starting the cleanse. I'll also be trying my very hardest not to eat anything on the "no eat" list today. I'll be going to a family BBQ this afternoon with all the things that will tempt me. So we'll see how it goes!

Here's the meals from the past few days:





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

10 Ways to Burn 200 Calories (*based on a 135lb woman)

Speak up for yourself

How To Get Started On An Exercise Program