Something New...

So for the first time I was given the opportunity to review some music, thanks to the ONE2ONE Network Mat Kearney has a new album Young Love that was released on August 2nd and I am in LOVE! 

Mat writes his songs from the heart with his life experiences, and they have a beat that's easy to get in to.  Not to mention the songs are the type that you find yourself singing long after you're done listening.  Perfect music to take on your run or walk, it'll make your workout fly by!  You get caught up in his voice and the stories he tells thru his music.

Plain and simple, I am so happy to have had the opportunity to check out Mat Kearney's album Young Love and hope that you do too.

Don't forget to stop by Mat's Facebook page or follow him on Twitter.

Comments

  1. Thanks for sharing. I'll have to check it out. I have been thinking about you a lot because I think I'm ready to get fit. I know I keep saying it, almost starting it - then failing. Maybe with some tunes to get me going it would help. Walking, then jogging, and finally running!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

10 Ways to Burn 200 Calories (*based on a 135lb woman)

How To Get Started On An Exercise Program

Speak up for yourself